Saturday, February 4, 2012

6 tips for writing your wedding day vows

Pin It When writing your wedding vows, you can be as creative as you want. You have the choice to stick to traditional words or you can write your own. If you're stuck for ideas, read below for some vows you might like to use or adapt.


wedding vow example 1:


I, (name), take you, (name), to be my (husband/wife), to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, so long as we both shall live.


wedding vow example 2:


(name), I have lived with you and I love you. Today I give myself to be your husband and I take you to be my wife. Whatever life may bring, I will love you and care for you always.


wedding vow example 3:


I ask everyone here to witness that I (name), take you, (name), to be my lawful wedded (husband/wife). I will love you, trust you, believe in you as you are, be honest with you, encourage you, support you in your endeavors, care for you and above all else, respect you as a person of equal worth, and with equal rights and responsibilities – in sickness as in health, for better for worse, through all our life together.


wedding vow example 4:


I come here today, (name), to join my life to years before this company. In their presence I pledge to be true to you, to respect you, and to grow with you through the years. Time may pass, fortune may smile, trials may come; no matter what we may encounter together, I vow here that this love will be my only love. I will make my home in your heart from this day forward.


wedding vow example 5:


(Name), with free and unconstrained soul, I give you all I am and all I am to become. Take this ring, and with it my promise of faith, patience, and love, for the rest of my life


wedding vow example 6:


Two flames, one light. (Name), I offer you this ring as a sign of life, and myself as your (husband/wife). Let us walk together always, and let us always walk towards the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...