Thursday, April 5, 2012

First Dance Songs For You

Pin It
One of the first "official" tasks as newlyweds? Hit the dance floor! With so many songs to choose from, the options are endless. 

                  

"L-O-V-E"                                         "For Once in My Life"

"Islands in the Stream"                  "Honey and the Moon" 

"(I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons"

"That's How Strong My Love Is"                       "Kashmir" 

"Sunset Lover"                                  "Unchained Melody" 

"Somewhere Over the Rainbow"                         "At Last" 

"Into the Mystic"                 "The Way You Look Tonight" 

"Better Together"                                "The Zephyr Song" 

"That's How Strong My Love Is"          "It Had to Be You" 

"Can't Help Falling in Love"  "Everything I Do (I Do It for You)" 


"Songbird"                                                     "Everything" 

"Sea of Love"                            "Have I Told You Lately?" 

"Man in Me"                                    "These Arms of Mine" 

"Depend on Me"                            "Sunday Kind of Love" 

"No One's Gonna Love You"                      "Beloved One" 

"I Do"                                                            "She Is Love" 

"Head Over Heels"                                          "Sleepwalk" 

"Autumn Leaves"                            "The More I See You" 

"Can't Help Falling in Love"                    "Wagon Wheel"


"The Luckiest"                                                          "Say" 

"Crazy Little Thing Called Love"        "Three Little Birds" 

"You're All I Need to Get By"       "Just the Way You Are" 

"It Had to Be You"  "I Ain't Never Seen No One Like You" 

"Sunday Kind of Love"                                  "Something" 

"True Love Waits"                                  "Cheek to Cheek" 

"You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You" "Tema d'Amore" 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...